Does anybody else on here do news?

I know that this don't have nothing to do with your question, but I never heard about News on youtube.
When you talked about News on youtube, the first thing that popped on my mind was CNN stuff, I became curious and watched your vids, it's completely different of I was thinking. I liked a lot at least what I seen so far
Thanks! I appreciate the views, still a working on figuring my show out.
I can't recall seeing one here...but BTW I think your channel is great, I'll be checking it out often.
Thanks for the support!

Your channel is awesome man. I think the best way to stand out is levity and to seem connectible. Whenever I hear people telling me a story of the news while talking down to me or if it feels like they don't give a s**t then I don't either. I think that's why I really enjoy the PDS. I did one news video about bill 14 but I think it's more of an opinion piece then anything.

PhillyD really has lightning in a bottle! I like what you said about levity and being connectable. I've been working on levity, doesn't always come out that awesome, but I'll spend thinking about a way to make my material more connectable! I definitely want everything I talk about to be easy to understand, not just a bunch of facts![DOUBLEPOST=1367890625,1367890463][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep at it.. I am sure there might be someone on here that does it.. Infact I remember one guy who did but I haven't seen him around in a while. If I see him I will send him your way.

Thanks, give me a shout out if you see any newsytype shows running around YTTalk. I really just want to see if anyone has had success getting a show like that off the ground, how they did it, or if it's even possible in this YT climate.

Back