Does any one know Ryan Higa :D

hahaha hi :0 does any one know ryan higa here... :D he's amazing, funny, awesome, asian like me, the best on youtube :D hahaha i wish i was him :( does any one know him or want be like him? this is not spamming right? no, i don't think soo.. soo ya :D ;)
Nope. but I see you spamming all over YouTube which is a GREAT way to get all of your YouTube accounts closed forever.

Are we speaking about nigahiga, the guy with 7 or so million subscribers? Nope, I don't know him nor will I ever subscribe to him because of the number he gets per day I would be just a mere statistic to him.

Besides, I don't touch the top 20 most subscribed channels since they have enough behind them, I support smaller and medium sized channels the most because they're the ones deserving recognition, not the top dogs.

Big channels do not deserve the additional exposure here but the tiny, small and medium size channels do.

And for the OP, trying to copycat what Higa does is not original. Come up with your own original content. Secondly, please stop overusing smileys in a single sentence as just one is enough. :)

Are we speaking about nigahiga, the guy with 7 or so million subscribers? Nope, I don't know him nor will I ever subscribe to him because of the number he gets per day I would be just a mere statistic to him.

Besides, I don't touch the top 20 most subscribed channels since they have enough behind them, I support smaller and medium sized channels the most because they're the ones deserving recognition, not the top dogs.

Big channels do not deserve the additional exposure here but the tiny, small and medium size channels do.

And for the OP, trying to copycat what Higa does is not original. Come up with your own original content. Secondly, please stop overusing smileys in a single sentence as just one is enough. :)
What's OP...and...do I sense a touch of hostility in your post, or is it just me?

He's one of the few elite youtubers I don't feel has sacrificed any of his quality post fame.

Back