Does AdSense pay view or only clicks?

Lin

I've Got It
Does Adsense pay view or only clicks?

Is it normally to have $0 with 2400 views?

Does Adsense pay view or only clicks?

Is it normally to have $0 with 2400 views?

There could be delays, you could have a Content ID match on that video (which means whoever owns the rights gets the money). Also, it will depend on how long it has been monetised. If you monetised it from zero views, you'll likely earn about a dollar on that video. If you monetised it later, the count does not 'backtrack' and will only start monetising from the moment you switch it on.

There could be delays, you could have a Content ID match on that video (which means whoever owns the rights gets the money). Also, it will depend on how long it has been monetised. If you monetised it from zero views, you'll likely earn about a dollar on that video. If you monetised it later, the count does not 'backtrack' and will only start monetising from the moment you switch it on.
but is it just views or its clicks?

Frankie,

Content is original. Monetized since start (about 3 months now) :confused: 900 something from US, the rest is from international. Don't know if that might be a factor? So I am wondering if impressions don't count for AdSense or what?

Frankie,

Content is original. Monetized since start (about 3 months now) :confused: 900 something from US, the rest is from international. Don't know if that might be a factor? So I am wondering if impressions don't count for AdSense or what?

If you're looking at the Adsense dashboard, know that the predicted earnings don't show there anymore. See http://youtubecreator.blogspot.com/2013/03/were-simplifying-earnings-reporting-for.html

Adsense is capable of delivering CPM and CPC-based ads, but it varies based on the ad shown.

Back