Doe anyone else have a po box for their YouTube?

I don't want people I, technically, don't know sending me stuff. I will, however, get myself a P.O. box if I want to send other people stuff that is in relation to Youtube.

To answer your question Chloe, just check it when you feel like it. Maybe once a month, or maybe a week or so after someone tells you they sent you something.

I have a PO Box for my business, and for grins and giggles, I include it at the bottom of all my video descriptions, but I never mention it. So far have never recieved anything addressed to my YouTube name though.

No reason. What are you expecting to get in the mail?

If you don't want your network to have your address, well... you probably shouldn't be signing with them if you don't trust them that badly.
No she's getting it for her fans that want to send her things.

No reason. What are you expecting to get in the mail?

If you don't want your network to have your address, well... you probably shouldn't be signing with them if you don't trust them that badly.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I think he's talking about having his fans send him stuff, not his network. Anybody who can't give their address to a network shouldn't be thinking of partnership. It is a full legal contract, a job really, just more flexible[DOUBLEPOST=1365753283,1365753233][/DOUBLEPOST]*she

I wont get a PO Box untill i have atleast 20k subs or a really solid fanbase, (thats pretty much the same)

I feel the same way about PO Boxes as I do giving 'fans' a nickname or even calling viewers 'fans'. Bit self important. Sorry, that's just my opinion :)
You and Totalbiscuit seem to have a lot in common huh? ^^ But yeah personally I think it's pretty silly giving them a nickname because as Totalbiscuit says it might hit some people who are socially awkward or weak and want to have a feeling of community around them so they get caught into watching someone's videos because of that. Just because you watch someone's videos that doesn't mean that the person is your friend though aswell as the others with that same nickname.

Basically it can be hurtful for certain people's mental health so it's not good with using such things too much. Just make videos and if the people call themselves your fans then so be it but try not to encourage it...

Back