Doe anyone else have a po box for their YouTube?

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
I just got one do any of you have one to? mine cost me 150 dollars but it's for a year I'm not sure how often to check mine

I just got one do any of you have one to? mine cost me 150 dollars but it's for a year I'm not sure how often to check mine
unless you are getting that amount of money back every 3 days, it wouldn't be worth it due to the amount of viewers you have

unless you are getting that amount of money back every 3 days, it wouldn't be worth it due to the amount of viewers you have
but I have lots of viewers I just got my po box yesterday I want to see what it's like my videos get up to 100 videos in a day about that

but I have lots of viewers I just got my po box yesterday I want to see what it's like my videos get up to 100 videos in a day about that
even still you wont be spammed with 20-50 parcels and letters..you may get one or two a month if you're lucky!

nope too lazy dnt got the cash and the big one don't got the viewer base to even try besides i find likes and comments are good enough for any viewer in my audience :p

No reason. What are you expecting to get in the mail?

If you don't want your network to have your address, well... you probably shouldn't be signing with them if you don't trust them that badly.

No reason. What are you expecting to get in the mail?

If you don't want your network to have your address, well... you probably shouldn't be signing with them if you don't trust them that badly.
She's not asking about it for networks, she's asking for like fan mail and stuff.

I don't have one, but I wouldn't mind making one when I get a bit bigger. A subscriber has sent me a game to my personal address, but it was a fella that I trusted well enough. If I was to make a PO box, above actual *stuff* I'd really just enjoy letters and whatnot, the idea of holding stuff that my subs have held for some reason is very surreal :p

Back