Do youtube networks actually pay you or are they scams? :)

Eirinn

I've Got It
I am thinking of joining a network but wasn't sure wether they actually pay or if it's just a scam

I am thinking of joining a network but wasn't sure wether they actually pay or if it's just a scam
Make sure their perks are worth the cut they are taking. I'm 99% sure I'm leaving Fullscreen when my current time is up because one of their "perks", having access to the Audiomicro library, is broken lately. I keep getting 3rd party claims now on videos that are over a year old, some can't even be resolved so now those videos are just not monetized anymore. Unless they can fix this issue within the next month I'm leaving.

Make sure their perks are worth the cut they are taking. I'm 99% sure I'm leaving Fullscreen when my current time is up because one of their "perks", having access to the Audiomicro library, is broken lately. I keep getting 3rd party claims now on videos that are over a year old, some can't even be resolved so now those videos are just not monetized anymore. Unless they can fix this issue within the next month I'm leaving.

Ok, I am thinking of joining socialblade :)

Back