Vlog Do you want to Join my Collab channel?

does my collab channel sound interesting?

• yes! i wish you the best

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no but i hope it does well.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

cosmicjenny

AUDITION FOR MY CHANNEL TODAY! last week i announced that i am opening a collab channel. i
have a of couple people interested and would love to see more people audition. the collab channel is called OverallySoical and focuses around nerdculture and staying connected to the youtube community.myself and one other are film makers and plan to upload short films to this collab channel along with comic book reviews, anime discussions and more! the channel is different from the rest! so dont worry about what day you get to upload. THERE ARE NO DEDICATED VLOGGER UPLOAD DATES!. in other words im not doing the whole 7 vloggers in one week format. ive come to realize that it does work and its boring this channel will also not be filled with challenege videos because they are banned. anyway if your interested please check out my channel and watch my "join my collab channel" video. if your not interested please tell you friends or anyone who is interested in joining a collab channel. please note im very serious about this project, i have future podcasting plans and social events coming up that im going to be filming. its going to be fun!

requirements

must be older than 16
must be a regular youtuber with uploaded videos from the past
must have more than 100 subscribers (at the least)
must have good sound and recording skills
must have confidence!

==========================================================================

to audition

please tell me about yourself and why you would be a great personality to this collab channel

for example, Hi my name is cosmicjenny and im a 22 year old vlogger. i love to vlog about the youtube community and my love for anime. my favorite anime shows are Naruto and Cowboy Bebop. i love to collect Gundam figurines and attend conventions such as; anime expo, vidcon,Nerdcon and playlist live.
im a cat lover and i hate milk .i will be a great personality to this collab because im passionate about the youtube community and i love to share with other people about my love for nerdculture.

be creative! but most importantly STAY CREATIVE.

LOVE COSMICJENNY

This is interesting. There are so many collab channels that fail because the members can't stick to whatever day they're assigned to and the channel eventually falls apart.

Well I'm Mark Rodriguez, 30-something or other, and I'm mostly a game reviewer. I watch anime and manga and comics, mostly Batman and the Ninja Turtles. I'm also big on all the superhero movies that have been popping up. I've been on Youtube for several years, have about 500 or more vids up about basically anything... and a little over 200 subs. I just think it's always good to spread out and cameo on other people's channels and videos. It's fun.

This definitely does sound like an interesting idea! I also respect no set upload schedule as if you can't commit to it you let yourself down as well as the viewers. I'm not the biggest otaku out there however I do have a small depth of field you'd like to cover due to my knowledge of Japanese language (I move there 5th October 2016) I have obviously experienced my fair share of anime, manga, game and I also went to comic con & cosplayed! (I have a video on it not that I'm promoting it, It was just relevant)

I'm 22, My current subscriber count is 260+ and I star, (I hate that word but there are multiple actors in some of my videos), produce, script right, manage and edit my channel of comedy shorts, skits and travel style vlogs (Travlogs, I'm hoping this word catches on hehe). I'm well spoken, with a decent microphone and computer, and I should hope I'm confident due to the fact I act on camera (sometimes in front of a live audience dependant on where I'm filming).

you mentioned podcasting and I wanted to open a channel similar to that style myself I'm very excited I saw this post! I love the thought of a somewhat radio style simulation show and would definitely like to talk to you more about it!

Back