Do you save your videos?

Penny Art

I know people see their channels as a kind of "video scrapbook" of their lives. Do you guys save your videos somewhere, or just upload them and hope they stick around?

I always save my music on my computer, externally and in the cloud. But that's music so of course I save it. I also save all Cubase projects on my computer.

The actual videos I save for a while. Until I just have too much and it's taking too much space. Then I delete it.

I keep a copy of all my videos just in case of some event that requires me to reupload it or to edit it and add it to another video or project.

I would, but my phone's storage is almost full. When I get my iPhone back (its battery is dead and my charger stopped working) I'll download them and send them to my iPhone.

Sent from my A463BG using Tapatalk

I had to clear some space today and it was SO HARD clicking that delete button! Feels like I'm trashing one of my children. Lol.

An external hard drive can be an affordable way to save your videos long-term. 20-50$ can get you 500GB or even a TB or two. That's more than enough to store your projects.

I have a folder on my computer which I save my thumbnails and the raw images as I may need them for other things later on. I do keep my videos but I'm soon realising that it's just not viable to keep them for long as it's eating up hard drive space

Actually I always take a backup of my videos on my PC hard disk,& also upload them on a cloud storage as a online backup.I thing it's really important to have a backup for your YouTube videos :)

Back