Do you like your voice?

Franklin

Yugituber
I always watch my videos before and after editing them to upload them on my channel. I really hate my voice. People in the real world and online have said I have a good speaking voice, but I still don't like listening to myself. I'm my toughest critic in all walks of life including YouTube.

is it one of those simpsons things where homer plays a recorded message of himself and he says I don't sound like that

I like the sound of my voice, but sometimes I feel I sound too flamboyant. It also doesn't help that my voice doesn't match how I look whatsoever. It'd probably be easier if my eyes didn't look like I lacked a soul.

It's something that I used to worry about. But at this point I'm just used to it.

LOLzz I really love my VOICE! I used to have that feeling but then I realized its all mic fault! And when I listen to my voice, I feel so proud of myself :D

Honestly I've always hated listening to my voice when editing just because I sound like the perpetual child.

People have told me my voice sounds great, I should do voice acting, it sounds soothing, but I've never seen it personally.

Back