Do you like watching Gaming Videos?

What type of gaming videos do you watch?

• Total voters

IDK Games

Ordinary Gamer
Some do and some don't. But for those of you that do, We would like to know what kind of gaming videos do you watch? This will help us know what content is more popular than others. :)

I am a guy that likes more variation of gaming videos. I watch survival horror such as resident evil, action and adventure most of the time for me. But that`s just how the Fireshock one is :)

It really depends on the gamer, not the games they're playing. Some youtube gamers are not engaging at all. I don't want to listen to boring people who speak in single monotones. And I definitely don't want to watch videos where people try too hard to be funny. Just be natural. Pretend you're having a convo with a close friend instead of sounding like you're reading an ign walkthrough out loud. Just my opinion.

If I were to create a gaming channel, I would take notes from these gamers: theRadBrad, ZionMainframeGaming, DashieGames

It really depends on the gamer, not the games they're playing. Some youtube gamers are not engaging at all. I don't want to listen to boring people who speak in single monotones. And I definitely don't want to watch videos where people try too hard to be funny. Just be natural. Pretend you're having a convo with a close friend instead of sounding like you're reading an ign walkthrough out loud. Just my opinion.

If I were to create a gaming channel, I would take notes from these gamers: theRadBrad, ZionMainframeGaming, DashieGames
That's kind of how we are. We're just acting as ourselves and not sounding like we're reading a script. :)

other - I really enjoy simulation games. Things like prison architect or the sims :)
Dang it, I knew I was forgetting something. I meant to add simulation as one of the options for the vote

Some do and some don't. But for those of you that do, We would like to know what kind of gaming videos do you watch? This will help us know what content is more popular than others. :)
I like MrTechnicalDifficult because he's a total *******

Back