Do you like Upload day? or is it stressful?

I don't have a specific schedule so I don't stress. I do try to do a few videos a week. One thing I don't do is go over 10 days without an upload. In five years, I have only gone 10 days twice.

It is more about new content. I started with Monday and Thursay only to have time to make subtitles.

But then I wanted to add let's play videos of sims 4 on Wednesday and a giveway diet series on saturday. These are very different of what I usually post so I was stressed about posting them.

But people can ignore them so I stopped stressing about that :angel:

I'm always excited when I upload new videos. It's a great chance to build my channel, start discussions with my niche's community, and gain new subscribers.

I upload every Friday, but I have a started a second segment on my channel that is every Wednesday going to upload two videos next week. I took a week off had a lot of going on. This Friday there will be a new episode! It can be stressful since I work a day job and have my channel as another job.

Yeah, it is more like upload night to me too. I do get anxious when it's finally up and I start to advertise it on facebook and stuff.

Everyday is upload day, so I'd probably be a catatonic wreck if it was stressful, especially with all the other stressful things I got going on.

School commitment makes it hard so we don't have an upload day, but every Friday night is kinda like *YouTube night* and we get together to make videos ^_^ iz chill [emoji106]

Back