Do you like the sound of your own voice?

Do you like the sound of your own voice?

• Yes

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Some other option

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
Hey, just a random question that I thought of.

Personally I'm not a fan of my voice but I've gotten used to hearing it. It might have to do with my super cheap microphone, I guess I'll find out when I get a new one.

Personally, no. I do not like my voice. I sound whiney and gross and bleh. Though I've heard differently from other people, saying that I both have a deepish voice and am very clear to understand. All while being able to portray enthusiasm. So, I don't mind my voice either, it's what I have. Just gotta work with it. You know?

Yeah pretty much, but depends on how I do it. Usually when I don't hesitate I love it, if I do hesitate, usually it doesn't end well

Nope I hate the sound of my voice mainly the lisp I have. But my friends say its adorable and I've gotten used to it so just I'm gonna keep moving forward.

i talk SO much i supposed i've just gotten used to it hahah. i say a lot of words very strangely, so i'm told, but i don't mind my voice i guess.

I don't mind hearing my voice, when editing videos. I do feel that making the videos in english, not my first language, has something to do with it. My voice just Sounds different, not cringey, in english opposed to my first language.

lol...I feel my voice is ok...specially when I hear my own voice from my videos.But the problem I can't sing cause my voice is not that much great for sing.If I make an album,I thing it will be NO.1 flop album...:D:D:D

I don't mind hearing my voice, when editing videos. I do feel that making the videos in english, not my first language, has something to do with it. My voice just Sounds different, not cringey, in english opposed to my first language.
Wow, I can't imagine trying to speak in a different language. I would probably be afraid I'm butchering everything I'm saying.

Also I listened to your guys voices and all of them are way better than mine. :p

Back