Animation Do you know a lot about a geeky topic?

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Guys!

I do a lot of animations on my channel both pure and inter cut with footage.
I have running theme where other youtubers come on my channel and explain something they are passionate about.

i.e. I have had a deconstruction of Aquaman, and one video about Ash Ketchum.

I'm looking to do some more with others so if your up for it. Let me know what topic you want to talk about.
The only thing I will insist on is that we make a video on your channel aswell so we can cross promote, but we can discuss that a bit later.

(I've also rebranded recently so to find me on youtube just search David G Burns)
Hello David,

I just checked out your channel and can I say your video effects, your personality and content are just so amazing, I can't begin to compare to someone as great as you.

I would love to come on your channel sometime and talk about what I am passionate about, which includes mainly music, as well as anime and cartoons and some other stuff which is on my channel. Like you I also live in London, and I really do want to make a video with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

DigiCorner

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys!

I have running theme where other youtubers come on my channel and explain something they are passionate about.

I'm looking to do some more with others so if your up for it. Let me know what topic you want to talk about.
The only thing I will insist on is that we make a video on your channel aswell so we can cross promote, but we can discuss that a bit later.

(I've also rebranded recently so to find me on youtube just search David G Burns)
Your animations are awesome dude! It's great to see other YouTubers doing animations. I don't know if i'd be good on your show since i'm passionate about the same thing you are - animation! But hey, better give it a shot right?

j12stones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys!

Hey man, I really like the idea and vibe of your channel. Mine is mainly about my 3 passions: Comics, Movies and TV. I could easily talk a lot about the history of many of superheroes, famous comic book events (i.e. civil war, invasion, final crisis), movie and TV universes and theories, everything in english and spanish hahaha.

Reaction score
If the offer is still on the table I am interested :) I am sort of a jack of all traits and know about a variety of topics from t.v, to film, to games and to books.

If you are interested in collaborating with me contact me at: acceptedtaffers@gmail.com

Hope to speak soon
-Taffer #1

Crystal_Joy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds super awesome. I actually have a geeky news type show where I talk about news Im "fangirling" over, and I'm getting my degree in Media Communication so I have a fair amount of geeky things I can talk extensively about. Lol. I guess some examples of things I know about would be Supernatural (I can easily make a very detailed "just who is Dean Winchester" episode, haha), the Kingdom Hearts story line or any of the characters, or why DC comics has horrible Marketing Strategies.

If youre still looking for people let me know! I'd be more than happy to talk about any of those things or anything else. :D

kuroda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
id love to collab