Do you have a pet??

Rachael

I Love YTtalk
I am making a video on types of pets and a little bit short of ideas. If you have a pet, please tell me what kind it is (dog, cat, hamster, etc.) and what it is like. The more details the better! For example: I have a dog and he is very spoiled. He wears outfits every day and gets his meal cooked for him every night.
Thank you!

My family have two dogs. A cross that's a Labrador crossed with Golden Retriever and a pure bred Staffordshire Terrier, both ******* called Molly and Staffy respectively. Details!

Molly: Moans all the time if you don't do what she wants. If you don't let her out she stares at you with puppy eyes even though shes nearly 10. Loves running around and is really friendly to other dogs and people. Loves cuddles and always wants attention.

Staffy: Loves everyone. The minute you walk in she comes to see you and follows you around everywhere. Always wants to sit on everyones laps and be stroked by everyone. Gets really excited all the time and once wet herself when I passed my driving test!

In future I'm hoping to have Northern Inuit because they are the most adorable things I've ever seen, plus they look a lot like Wolfs and I love Wolfs!

I used to have two green parrots, one was kind parrot and other was angry parrot, fighting and screaming all the time :p

I used to have 2 degus, they were pretty lazy haha. They would occasionally run on their wheel for a bit but they mostly just nibbled on their food or curled up together and slept.

I have a dog... and I love my dog, haha. It's a mix of daschshund and mini pinscher. It's not the smartest dog out there because he barks a lot and love to steal some of my clothes, but he is absolutely the cutest.

Back