Do you guys think my newest content is good? Is there anything else I should do?

SuperZeycrom

I've Got It
I've been doing youtube for 2 years and I am only at 72 subs and the only reason I'm this far is because I won a shoutout that took me from 46 subs to where I am now. This makes me feels bad and seriously makes me want to step up my game. So I need some opinions? Is my newest content professional looking & sounding, and is there anything that I can do to improve my channel in any way? I heard that maybe I should play more trending games but I dont necessarily think that will work. Again, I need opinions though.

You should definitely play trending games + little protip - in your updates you should cut the spaces and "Uhmm..."s as much, as you can, but with leaving a little space between each cut to make them sound more natural.

Thanks for the advice. I don't really know how to find trending games tho. Should I just go to the trending tab of youtube? Should I just look at a whole bunch of popular channels and see what they are playing or should I just look at the most played games on steam right now?

I think it's better to look at YouTube trends and big YouTubers. Watching for newest Steam games doesn't help - once I played one of the newest games, but no one from big YouTubers played this game, so nobody was watching my gameplay.

I watched your video "Enter the Gungeon | Episode 35 | [Return to the Gungeon]" and here are some points that stood out to me
  • Audio quality not very good
  • Good intro
  • Did not introduse the game or your self
  • Not enough voice over, not very intertaining
  • Too mush swearing
  • Video was too long, i think you can edit it down to the best moments.
  • Good outtro
Hope that helps.

I watched your video "Enter the Gungeon | Episode 35 | [Return to the Gungeon]" and here are some points that stood out to me
  • Audio quality not very good
  • Good intro
  • Did not introduse the game or your self
  • Not enough voice over, not very intertaining
  • Too mush swearing
  • Video was too long, i think you can edit it down to the best moments.
  • Good outtro
Hope that helps.
Here are my responses to those things.
  • I will attempt to fix audio quality.
  • Thank you!
  • I didn't realize that I hadn't to be truthful. But I'm pretty sure I introduced myself. It's a habit.
  • I'm working on talking more.
  • I can't really stop myself from swearing but I will try.
  • It's a rogue like so I try to keep all parts in because they are all important. But I'll try.
  • Thanks again

Back