Do you delete?

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
even though it takes me a while to edit my videos, if after a while i find its a bad example of me i delete the video.

I mainly delete if the video does have a major issue.
Otherwise i only private them.

I hate my first video so much, but I want to keep it up so I can look back on it later down the road.

well it only had like 15k views, no real big, should get it back after the next animation vid.

I have privated a couple videos because I did not like them. I have also deleted a few videos in fear that they could receive copyright notices. I deleted a video once that got a couple thousand views overnight, because I was getting dislikes across all of my videos from it. I do kind of regret deleting this video though, because everything I said was found to be true later. I received multiple apology messages the next day. :)

I never delete. I just private or unlist them. I mean, what if one day I wanna look back at a terrible video i did?

I have a habit of starting a episode of my show, seeing one thing that may go to far (racist joke, not funny etc), then deleting the whole episode rather than removing just the bad part. I still have around 3 or 5 unreleased episodes xD I think i'm just going to release them for the hell of it one of these days.

Back