Do you clickbait?

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Sure as hell I do.

I know I will already get hate for saying that I do, but I do clickbait, it is not the worst in the world but I do. Why do I do it you ask? Well I clickbait for the memes and the extra views. I am just being real lmao I know Youtubers absolutely hate it but I kind of just find it funny, maybe I just do not take youtube seriously enough I guess.

Do you clickbait?
And why do you/don't you clickbait?

I clickbait hard.
If it wasnt for clickbaiting my channel would still be on 0 subs.

Clickbait seems to be a short-term strategy - if you're just starting out and you just need to get eyes on your channel, then go ahead and be a little sensational here and there as long as the content you're delivering isn't *completely* off from what you're promising. But if you want viewers to stick around and be loyal in the long run, like @wreckless-eating said, it's better to focus on quality content instead of attention-grabbing titles.

We don't. There's really no need to and it breaks the trust you have with your viewers. It's basically the equivalent of crying wolf just to get attention. Do it too often and no one will ever pay attention to you.
But you can not say you have never click baited, click bait can be a positive thing[DOUBLEPOST=1506102580,1506102453][/DOUBLEPOST]
I clickbait hard.
If it wasnt for clickbaiting my channel would still be on 0 subs.
I like your thinking

But you can not say you have never click baited, click bait can be a positive thing

We never have. What's in the title of our videos is exactly what you get. And we simply don't need any extra views or subs that would come from clickbaiting. Our audience is more important to us.

There is good clickbait and horrible clickbait. Horrible clickbait is when a certain technique is used over and over again and it pisses people off: "Her dog ran into the woods, but nothing could prepare her for what she saw next." On the other hand, there is a good type of clickbait that draws the person in due to their natural curiosity and narcissism: "Are you smarter than Donald Trump?"

It really depends on the level of click baiting in my opinion, I personally avoid click bait I just don't like it but in today's world if you want to grow really fast then yeah you need to click bait a lot, even very popular and legit news sites do it these days.

Back