do we still got it?

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
well ladies and gentleman,for those of you who watch our videos have come to know us for doing skits and things like that. but before about we use to do martial arts films that were heavily influenced by Jackie chan. well since those days we've kinda stopped..until now!...do we still got it? i'll leave that up to you guys! enjoy ;)

[/USER] Reina Lilikoi Juice JohnKenShow GafferGames AikoMiyoko William Phan Wilad TechTac Camille Montpetit count_teribil Dee Callum Handley Th3StuffShow ghostlyrich Jashgreen96 Cherry Rammer natsu84 Matias Riojas III SakuraPaws KGATV

well ladies and gentleman,for those of you who watch our videos have come to know us for doing skits and things like that. but before about we use to do martial arts films that were heavily influenced by Jackie chan. well since those days we've kinda stopped..until now!...do we still got it? i'll leave that up to you guys! enjoy ;)

Katherinejane001 Reina Lilikoi Juice JohnKenShow GafferGames AikoMiyoko William Phan Wilad TechTac Camille Montpetit count_teribil Dee Callum Handley Th3StuffShow ghostlyrich Jashgreen96 Cherry Rammer natsu84 Matias Riojas III Frankie

Hell yeah you still got it man!

[/USER] Reina Lilikoi Juice JohnKenShow GafferGames AikoMiyoko William Phan Wilad TechTac Camille Montpetit count_teribil Dee Callum Handley Th3StuffShow ghostlyrich Jashgreen96 Cherry Rammer natsu84 Matias Riojas III Frankie Luis Patino

Hahaha, the timing's so perfect!

Back