GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Wazzzup yttalker =)

I am just looking for some HONEST!!! feedback from you all and will return the favor with my honest opinion on your channel as well. I have a small vlogging channel and have a AMAZING! camera, softbox lighting and everything you need to make good videos. I have some plans for future video but would like to know what you guys think of my channel and videos at this very moment and what do you think i should do different maybe. Would love to hear some feedback thanks =)

I can't really speak to the vlog videos because I'm not generally a fan of even the big vloggers so I wouldn't have any useful feedback, but if you want to continue doing game walkthroughs you definitely need a capture card or something haha. Pointing the camera off-center at the TV just isn't gonna cut it for a small YouTuber these days. I do like your energy and you're a natural in front of camera though, which a lot of YouTubers lack when starting out!

Wish I could be more helpful...

I can't really speak to the vlog videos because I'm not generally a fan of even the big vloggers so I wouldn't have any useful feedback, but if you want to continue doing game walkthroughs you definitely need a capture card or something haha. Pointing the camera off-center at the TV just isn't gonna cut it for a small YouTuber these days. I do like your energy and you're a natural in front of camera though, which a lot of YouTubers lack when starting out!

Wish I could be more helpful...
Thanks dude! I appreciate the feedback =) I have a Xbox One and can capture gameplay i have done different ways but i decided to point the camera at the ty as i play because I don't see anyone else doing that and thought it would be different in a way lol

Hey Goober! The Video blogs are descent enough, You've got a friendly down to earth personality. Diesel is cute :)
The channel art is excellent! Bio is Funny. Thumbnails are excellent quality.

The vlogs I enjoyed the most was you showing your new Diesel puppy and your 3 min insanity where you cook your chicken dish.
I honestly got bored in the first few minutes on your tomb raider part one but that's probably me, not you. (I rarely watch gameplay videos unless your MrMauriceTL lol)
So yes in general I like you and your onscreen daily vlogging, interested in your insanity challange so I've subscribed and will be looking forward to your future work :)
Would love to hear your feedback on my channel too if you get a chance! Cheers Goober and keep living life to the Maxxxx!!

Hey Goober! The Video blogs are descent enough, You've got a friendly down to earth personality. Diesel is cute :)
The channel art is excellent! Bio is Funny. Thumbnails are excellent quality.

The vlogs I enjoyed the most was you showing your new Diesel puppy and your 3 min insanity where you cook your chicken dish.
I honestly got bored in the first few minutes on your tomb raider part one but that's probably me, not you. (I rarely watch gameplay videos unless your MrMauriceTL lol)
So yes in general I like you and your onscreen daily vlogging, interested in your insanity challange so I've subscribed and will be looking forward to your future work :)
Would love to hear your feedback on my channel too if you get a chance! Cheers Goober and keep living life to the Maxxxx!!
Thanks bro! I really appreciate the feedback =) Diesel is my baby Ha! I only do gameplays every now and again I like playing without the camera on but thought i would try a new type of Le'ts play video. I for sure check out your channel =)

Back