Do my videos need more editting?

I subscribed to your channel as I found your videos really interesting, I think your videos are well made and you manage to engage the audience well, I do get a little dizzy when you are walking and talking as the camera is bobbing up and down, but thats probably just me. I'm also curious as I live in Stratford upon Avon and its nice to hear an new comers opinion of where I live.

Keep up the good work.

I subscribed to your channel as I found your videos really interesting, I think your videos are well made and you manage to engage the audience well, I do get a little dizzy when you are walking and talking as the camera is bobbing up and down, but thats probably just me. I'm also curious as I live in Stratford upon Avon and its nice to hear an new comers opinion of where I live.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear my videos are engaging, I try to make them as interactive and interesting as I can. I can understand that the wobbly camera bit makes you dizzy, I am working on bettering this (as in, practicing and buying a different tripod to hold the camera with). Awesome that you live so close! I will definitely bring another visit to Stratford to do some Shakespear related things.

Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear my videos are engaging, I try to make them as interactive and interesting as I can. I can understand that the wobbly camera bit makes you dizzy, I am working on bettering this (as in, practicing and buying a different tripod to hold the camera with). Awesome that you live so close! I will definitely bring another visit to Stratford to do some Shakespear related things.

Looking forward to seeing those Stratford videos, I do recommend going up the tower at the theater for some good panoramic shots.

Back