Do I promote my channel too much?

GISALEGEND

I've Got It
Hi everyone I promote my channel through my network, various communities I use and through my xbox in terms of recent players.

I usually end up promoting to a fair amount a day for a couple hours a day yet I don't get great benefits from it as most I've had from it in terms of a day's worth of stats is 420 views and 15 subs. For me if I got that a day every day I'd be delighted. I'd prefer 400 views a day though over the subs as I'd be happy with say anything from 1 sub to 15. I do promotion on this a bit but not that much. I tend to give feedback on a lot of channels but get little in response. If you can help me would be much appreciated.

Hi everyone I promote my channel through my network, various communities I use and through my xbox in terms of recent players.

I usually end up promoting to a fair amount a day for a couple hours a day yet I don't get great benefits from it as most I've had from it in terms of a day's worth of stats is 420 views and 15 subs. For me if I got that a day every day I'd be delighted. I'd prefer 400 views a day though over the subs as I'd be happy with say anything from 1 sub to 15. I do promotion on this a bit but not that much. I tend to give feedback on a lot of channels but get little in response. If you can help me would be much appreciated.
never too much :D

I think there is a fine line between promoting a lot and annoying people. Example, there are people that promote the same video 10 times a week on Facebook, it gets annoying and I end up blocking most of their feeds, or worst remove them from friends....

I guess the bottom line is what are the smartest, most efficient ways to promote channels without being, as The3stuffshow put it, being annoying?

One thing I've noticed is that you should probably consider changing your Thumbnails on uploaded videos -- they didn't look particularly attractive to me and I actually didn't feel like clicking on any of them mostly because they look like a tutorial of making a website or something. Just a tip!

Thumbnails I've just not got the time to do sadly, it's maybe something I need to consider possibly asking someone to do :). For my promoting I don't really promote much on xbox if i'm not playing online so that aspect is usually pretty limited. For communities I just chat to people and share my channel whenever. I think as much as I really feel like I promote and that I just need to do maybe better I don't know :) thanks for suggestions.

Thumbnails I've just not got the time to do sadly, it's maybe something I need to consider possibly asking someone to do :). For my promoting I don't really promote much on xbox if i'm not playing online so that aspect is usually pretty limited. For communities I just chat to people and share my channel whenever. I think as much as I really feel like I promote and that I just need to do maybe better I don't know :) thanks for suggestions.
So you have time to promote 'hours per day' but you dont have time to make a thumbnail? Try getting in touch with someone who knows how to do it and see what he/she wants in exchange for making you thumbnails.

Back