Do I need to do this for Adsense?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
I'm currently in the process of applying for partnership wih SocialBlade and have been sent an email by CMS Integration.

The first line says this: "1) Your channel’s AdSense account has been disabled for posing a risk of generating invalid activity. We cannot partner you without a valid AdSense account."

I recently disabled monetization on all of my videos in order to protect myself for being spammed like hell, to go through with partnership do I need to monetize all my videos using the button below?

xkGsy.png

After I click it will I be ok to carry on?

Is that monetization button for socialblade? Have you already attached yourself to socialblade, or is there a problem preventing you from doing so? I guess I'm not really sure what's going on here. I'd say the best thing to do is to contact socialblade and wait for a proper response.

Just submitted my Adsense application. I hope they don't f**k me over.[DOUBLEPOST=1355849109,1355848813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is that monetization button for socialblade? Have you already attached yourself to socialblade, or is there a problem preventing you from doing so? I guess I'm not really sure what's going on here. I'd say the best thing to do is to contact socialblade and wait for a proper response.

This is the email I got, it's fully legit as I also got contacted by socialblade as well:

AbbFY.png

Back