Do I need to do this for Adsense?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm currently in the process of applying for partnership wih SocialBlade and have been sent an email by CMS Integration.

The first line says this: "1) Your channel’s AdSense account has been disabled for posing a risk of generating invalid activity. We cannot partner you without a valid AdSense account."

I recently disabled monetization on all of my videos in order to protect myself for being spammed like hell, to go through with partnership do I need to monetize all my videos using the button below?

After I click it will I be ok to carry on?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is that monetization button for socialblade? Have you already attached yourself to socialblade, or is there a problem preventing you from doing so? I guess I'm not really sure what's going on here. I'd say the best thing to do is to contact socialblade and wait for a proper response.

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just submitted my Adsense application. I hope they don't f**k me over.[DOUBLEPOST=1355849109,1355848813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is that monetization button for socialblade? Have you already attached yourself to socialblade, or is there a problem preventing you from doing so? I guess I'm not really sure what's going on here. I'd say the best thing to do is to contact socialblade and wait for a proper response.
This is the email I got, it's fully legit as I also got contacted by socialblade as well: