Do I have to have commentary on my videos to get into Socialblade?

If you don't add commentary you can receive copyright strikes.
What about montages? Do those need to have commentaries? Im sick of adding comms to my One Clip Edits. It pisses me off!
I mean i saw like 2 clan channels with no commentary on any video only montages and theyre partnered, i wanted to see if i could do the same but wen i contacted RPM support they were on brake till Feb 2 lol.

Thats not true
It actually is, read up on Fair Use.[DOUBLEPOST=1356803381,1356803321][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's complete b******t.
You have to add something to the video unless you are with a network that can give you immunity.

What about montages? Do those need to have commentaries? Im sick of adding comms to my One Clip Edits. It pisses me off!
I mean i saw like 2 clan channels with no commentary on any video only montages and theyre partnered, i wanted to see if i could do the same but wen i contacted RPM support they were on brake till Feb 2 lol.

Montages are USUALLY fine because you changed something, you added value :)

That's complete b******t.
I agree. How are u gonna get a gaming partnership if ur gonna recieve a strike before doing so?
They just dont let u get partnered and some Content ID stuff, if u wannna keep ur no comm vids, wait till ur big enough fir tgn or yeousch, maybe CreatorX might have some permissions too!

Lol
It actually is, read up on Fair Use.[DOUBLEPOST=1356803381,1356803321][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have to add something to the video unless you are with a network that can give you immunity.

Montages are USUALLY fine because you changed something, you added value :)
Ioll ill wait for rpm support response. Search up MoonClanGaming. Partnered with Socialblade, no comms :O damn y did sb and rpm take a brake now :(

Back