Dislikers.

Joooeeeeeex

Loving YTtalk
Hi there,

Recently there has been a surge of dislikes on my videos, when ever I upload a video I get the same 3 dislikes. It's obviouisly the same people each time and it doesn't upset me I just find it irritating that they just mindlessely dislike my videos.

Does anyone have any tips to stop them? It's not as if I make bad videos because I always have more likes it's just the fact that they have something against me or my channel.

RANT OVER. :bounce:

Hi there,

Recently there has been a surge of dislikes on my videos, when ever I upload a video I get the same 3 dislikes. It's obviouisly the same people each time and it doesn't upset me I just find it irritating that they just mindlessely dislike my videos.

Does anyone have any tips to stop them? It's not as if I make bad videos because I always have more likes it's just the fact that they have something against me or my channel.

No but I have tips on how to not care.
1. They don't even have the balls to comment, don't care.
2. They have some grudge against a complete stranger, don't care.
3. You have the power of a thousand fireflies, don't care.
4. My last tip made no sense, don't care.
5. We got to 5 tips, don't care.

No but I have tips on how to not care.
1. They don't even have the balls to comment, don't care.
2. They have some grudge against a complete stranger, don't care.
3. You have the power of a thousand fireflies, don't care.
4. My last tip made no sense, don't care.
5. We got to 5 tips, don't care.

You always have the best advice. :smug:[DOUBLEPOST=1365340600,1365340573][/DOUBLEPOST]
ignore them
best tactic
I do, I just find it irritating[DOUBLEPOST=1365340622][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dislike back ! Jk.....Do nothing lol :p
To put it bluntly...

Hi there,

haters and dislikers?
tumblr_mes7fr6PXo1r0jddko1_500.gif

i see these posts all the time, maybe there i just 3 people who dislike your vids, but are subscribers so maybe they have liked your vids in the past, a lotof people seam to think that subs are gunna like all your vids, and they dont

Back