Discouraged

I agree with this 100%

During my original 2010 days as a YouTuber, I used to feel so proud when I made my videos. I did put a lot of work into them as well. But then I'd see the results. Back then, I was never satisfied with anything that wasn't exactly how I envisioned it. Needless to say, I've grown up in a lot of ways during that time. I can now appreciate every single view I get. I love seeing where my next view came from and whatnot. I love seeing the slow increase in total views on my settings page. Back then I had such high expectations, I wanted celebrities to be on the show. Now I realize, that those were insane thoughts.

I've also learned over the past 2 years, how to use Twitter properly (and remember my password. XD). Like the guy I quoted said, it's all about publicity. If you really try hard, and really try to get your name out there, people will have no choice but to pay attention, and look at you. So don't be discouraged, man. Just think of this as a small rock in your way. You have to push past it to keep running. Going through this now, will make reaching your goals even more sweeter and awesome in the end. :)

'the guy' Couldn't even remember my name ;)

Back