Gaming Direwolf20 SMP Server for Collabing

starwures

Hey guys, my name is Kevin or starwures as people would know from my youtube channel.
I'm looking for some new people to collab with. There are a few things you need to know/ are requirements.

1. This is a roleplaying server, where there are towns for each job. Each job is something like agriculture, mining, etc. You don't need to be in character though, just only do what your town specializes in.
  2. If you don't already have skype get it.
  3. Any age is allowed to join (within reason)
If you are interested after reading this, please reply with this guideline:

Name:
Youtube channel:
Name: Dino.

YouTube Channel: DastardlyDinosaur

Reason why you want to join: I really like the idea of the roleplay aspect of it. That, and I think it'd be fun to play with a bunch of people, where we all do various things with mods, and interact with each other whilst doing it.

I do have one concern involving this, however. Is it required that we record (or stream), or can we just play and roleplay? I'm assuming we don't have to, as it's not under the requirements, but I just wanted to check with you.

Name: Dino.

YouTube Channel: DastardlyDinosaur

Reason why you want to join: I really like the idea of the roleplay aspect of it. That, and I think it'd be fun to play with a bunch of people, where we all do various things with mods, and interact with each other whilst doing it.

I do have one concern involving this, however. Is it required that we record (or stream), or can we just play and roleplay? I'm assuming we don't have to, as it's not under the requirements, but I just wanted to check with you.
No, recording/streaming is NOT required, but it is preferred.

Back