Vlog Diffcollab... should I bring it back?

ellelletalk

Super Poster
So, I have a second channel that I've essentially let die, because I haven't been posting to it. But I still think it's a great idea.

How it works:
1. I (or someone in the community) posts a prompt video on the channel saying "You should post a video about [blank]"
2. People post videos on their own channels on the topic
3. I add people's videos to a playlist - so people can watch each other's videos
4. People on the playlist share the playlist on their videos, so everyone gets introduced to the video

The benefits:
1. It brings a sense of community
2. It's an easy way to collab
3. It brings people to your channel
4. It gives you video ideas

My questions for you:
1. Should I bring it back?
2. Do you have any prompt ideas?
3. Would you participate?
4. Would you watch other people's videos

If you're curious about it, you can search diffcollab on YouTube and a bunch of videos will show up.

Cooool k bye

You should DEF bring it back!
Another SUPER benefit of doing that is it will help all channels involved with their SEO which is crucial to any channel's growth
I would participate depending on the amount of people involved
I would surely watch other videos in the playlist as long as they were entertaining within the first 15 seconds

You should DEF bring it back!
Another SUPER benefit of doing that is it will help all channels involved with their SEO which is crucial to any channel's growth
I would participate depending on the amount of people involved
I would surely watch other videos in the playlist as long as they were entertaining within the first 15 seconds
In the past, it was a pretty small community. I haven't been on the channel recently, I think it has about 200 subscribers, and people participating were generally small youtubers too. It was nice and quaint :)

I watched a couple of the prompts you had going on and it seemed like this was a cool way to collaborate and spark new video ideas to other creators. I think it'd be really cool if you brought it back! Something else that would be interesting with it is some creators could even get together through means of like a google hangout and make a bit of a conversation out of the prompt, just building that sense of community even. Either way cool idea!

I would totally participate in something like that! I'm a very new youtuber, so I think a video prompt would be a great way for people like me to experiment! Bring it back!

Back