Did Any1 receive Payment from Maker Studios

I got out of Maker last August; but I know the payment threshold is $25 if you get paid by PayPal and $50 if you get paid by check. How long have you been a member? If your join is recent, and the channel you have linked here is the one which is the MCN member, it's very unlikely you've reached threshold.

You only have two videos; suggest you post more if you want to be paid. Two isn't enough to make you any money with YouTube taking its share, then Maker taking a further 40%. Note also that your first payment even if you reach threshold, will be a minimum of two months after you sign the MCN contract. Your channel is only one month old, so you could not have been in Maker for two months yet.

Last edited:
It's not this channel. I have another chancel that's 3 yrs old. I already got the updated earnings on their dashboard but haven't received payment

Hmmm...

File one support ticket and wait. Also check the member forum. Usually if there is a widespread payment issue there will be multiple threads in the Support section.

Back