Did Any Youtuber Influence You?

Of course.

JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, Charlieissocoollike, SMBC Theatre...

in fact, most of what I've ever seen is an influence in some way; just not had the chance to express it all in video yet.

i think someone has inspired us all at one point[DOUBLEPOST=1365115464,1365115438][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah just was watching them and was like man how awesome would it be to do that
I do it :) I've been doing daily vlogs since November 5th. My life may not be any where near as interesting as theirs, but I'm still doing it :)

Pointlessblog and dicasp, best vloggers ever, both got over 30 million views and they are flat mates! Not bragging but I have both there signatures, I met them In London! But anyways they are really funny

Of course.

in fact, most of what I've ever seen is an influence in some way; just not had the chance to express it all in video yet.

I f*****g love JonTron :)

I would say no.
tumblr_inline_mkjc8526gS1qz4rgp.gif

I do it :) I've been doing daily vlogs since November 5th. My life may not be any where near as interesting as theirs, but I'm still doing it :)
Yeah i love doing youtube also even if I dont get super big[DOUBLEPOST=1365116039,1365116018][/DOUBLEPOST]
I f*****g love JonTron :)
Everybody has a inspiration[DOUBLEPOST=1365116065][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say no.
tumblr_inline_mkjc8526gS1qz4rgp.gif
Nobody made you want to do youtube?[DOUBLEPOST=1365116124][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pointlessblog and dicasp, best vloggers ever, both got over 30 million views and they are flat mates! Not bragging but I have both there signatures, I met them In London! But anyways they are really funny
Nice I would like to meet my inspirations some day[DOUBLEPOST=1365116259][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine would have to be Nick Bunyun and Nova.
Would ever like to do videos with them?

Swifty is the main one. I've always watched his videos. However big gaming networks are an inspiration too.

Of course.

Yeah I started of playing games and watching videos[DOUBLEPOST=1365116336,1365116301][/DOUBLEPOST]
Swifty is the main one. I've always watched his videos. However big gaming networks are an inspiration too.
The WoW guy?

Back