Did a Youtuber inspire you to create videos? If so, who?

Yep! Quite a few! Mainly the young British creators as I'm a young Brit myself. I had a Chris Kendall quote up in my uni room and made a beeline for TomSka at ComicCon, but I'm also inspired by how bubbly and friendly Zoella's always come across to me. Neil Cicierega, too, only goes up and up and I love watching everything he creates, on and off youtube, though he's not a Brit himself.

However, probably my main inspiration is KickThePJ and team, since I finally started my channel after a reply from PJ (he's really down to earth like that), and the retro, bizarro, lo-fi aesthetic is one that I really enjoy. Plus his team got to go to California to shoot a series, and if that's not inspiring I don't know what is!

This thread has been posted many times on this forum. But Yeah your one is a Fresh Thread.
@Riddikore inspired me to start a Gaming channel. I loved his commentary, his consistency and love interacting with him.
He is just awesome YOUTUBER and he inspires me a lot.

There were a lot of influences for me, but it really all goes all the way back to a guy by the username of SeAv0r. His videos are the first gaming videos I laughed about back in 2012-2013. I also have influences from Vanoss and Wildcat in my multiplayer editing. Honestly, though, I didn't have a single person or video that made me start YouTube. I just started collecting funny video clips on my PS4, and one day decided to do something with them. I can honestly say, without the PS4 share button, I probably wouldn't be here today. So, thanks to some unnamed Sony engineer for that, I guess.

There are 3 self-development people/channels that have massively motivated me and inspired me to create my very own channel in the same genre. These badasses are Elliott Hulse, Brandon Carter and JulienHimself, all excellent channels that produce such high quality stuff. Pretty much all YouTube channels out there also inspire me nowadays, I have so much respect for people that work hard in what they love to get what they deserve!

Well the first one that inspired me to make videos was Ross of Freeman's Mind. I wanted to do videos like his but at the time the computer I had sucked. Then a few years later (10 or so) I started watching Markaplier and Jackspticeye and with the computer I had at that time I decided to that I was just going to start doing it. That was just last year. They are the 3 who really inspired me.

Back