Diamond GC1000 or Roxio Game Capture

i just ordered the diamond gc1000 since it records in HD but the price was $99.99 ($119 after two day shipping) and i might send it back because i'm somewhat under a budget.
The Roxio Game Capture (SD) is not that bad and its $59.99 but i think it needs to be rendered to be 720p (which i'm fine with) So my question is should i send back the Diamond and Roxio or just keep the diamond
one of these is going to replace my ezcap since it can't be used for that long and the quality its recording is starting to mess up

If I were you, I'd keep the HD one because it's less work for you and you're making an investment. But that's just my opinion.

If I were you, I'd keep the HD one because it's less work for you and you're making an investment. But that's just my opinion.

eh true it should pay off in the long run i'll update when i get it[DOUBLEPOST=1376788740,1376702534][/DOUBLEPOST]

i got it now and it looks amazing i might keep it

Back