Services Deleted

I would like an intro. My channel is thekidkode id like it to be 5-8 seconds or longer if needed . What im thinking is of a stickman driving a stick Lamborghini( or another luxury car). The licence play saying thekidkode[DOUBLEPOST=1374537231,1374535998][/DOUBLEPOST]Please I would love an intro. My channel is thekidkode id like it to be 5-8 seconds or longer if needed . What im thinking is of a stickman driving a stick Lamborghini( or another luxury car). The licence play saying thekidkode[DOUBLEPOST=1374537283][/DOUBLEPOST]I would like an intro. My channel is thekidkode id like it to be 5-8 seconds or longer if needed . What im thinking is of a stickman driving a stick Lamborghini( or another luxury car). The licence play saying thekidkode

O
I am terribly sorry but the service day has passed[DOUBLEPOST=1374622031][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm still a working on it, I have work and other things to tend to so please bear with me. They will, however, be finished.
Ok. Thanks for the update.

Was wondering if you could possibly make an intro for me? Not sure if its too late now, hope not aha. Anyways thank you!

Hey there, notoknight.
If it will take some stress off of you, you don't need to make me an intro anymore. ^^
I found a software on my computer that I can make an intro on. :D
Since it was a simple project anyway, I'll try my hand at it until I get it right. :3
Sorry to bother you. ^^'

notoknight was wondering if I you could make me something similar to this intro but with some smoke or something? watch?v=X0AjYZybxlE Thank you!

Back