deleted

I would love a review :) I updated my banner and thumbnails but the views aren't increasing :( Am i doing something terribly wrong? xx

I would love a review :) I updated my banner and thumbnails but the views aren't increasing :( Am i doing something terribly wrong? xx
From just watching you're videos i honestly like you as a person , you seem fun and energetic and you're really expressing yourself on camera that doesn't seem fake and i love that. I think the views and subs will come in due time , but i can give u advice to improve your videos a bit i would prefer if u centered you're face in the middle of the camera and not so much to right side , i don't know how much u know about camera settings but i know you're video quality can be a lot sharper even if you're using a kit lens because at one point i thought i was watching you're video in 480p and it was actually 1080p but the image looks very soft u need it look as sharp as possible for that pro youtube look , make sure that you're focus is tack sharp. Let me know what camera you're using and i can help u from there

I would greatly appreciate a review on my channel! Any feedback or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to do this.

From just watching you're videos i honestly like you as a person , you seem fun and energetic and you're really expressing yourself on camera that doesn't seem fake and i love that. I think the views and subs will come in due time , but i can give u advice to improve your videos a bit i would prefer if u centered you're face in the middle of the camera and not so much to right side , i don't know how much u know about camera settings but i know you're video quality can be a lot sharper even if you're using a kit lens because at one point i thought i was watching you're video in 480p and it was actually 1080p but the image looks very soft u need it look as sharp as possible for that pro youtube look , make sure that you're focus is tack sharp. Let me know what camera you're using and i can help u from there

oh my gosh thank you SO much! thats really nice of you and i would GREATLY appreciate some camera advice, yes please! i am using the Canon EOS 1100D with a 18-55mm lens. is there even a way i can improve my video quality with this camera? im a noob with tech, so when you offered to help me achieve the "youtube look", my heart skipped a beat :D

Back