Other Delete this

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Thinking about making a super channel like the Runaway Guys but more versatile(More s**t than just games) Yeah so just hit me on here or Discord
  • Of course you'll get the username and password. We'll probably have to make the gmail too.

Ideas:

• 1 or 2 other gamers(Me included makes 2-3 Total)
  • 2-3 Others(Does matter what channel type)
  • Total: 4-6 people (Can increase in the future)

Collabs

• Games
  • Funniest Videos
  • Chats on Whatever(Anime, Games, life etc.)
  • Your vids too old or new if you want (but don't put all of them or your best stuff on the channel, 1-2 series at most (Random vids not in a playlist are technically ok but more than 3 parts if its like a mini series and try not to go over 7 randoms a week) cause you still want you channel to get it's proper buzz)

Premieres
  • If this works out in the future I'm trying to have it like tv accept instead of ads we put other channels we are cool with on. (Example, I got a 2 hour slot but only a like 1 1/2 hr vid I put the homie on and let him or her finish the slot). It puts them on but it's less of a hassle to maintain plus it keeps the group mainly as a core.
Rules
  • Your vids too old or new if you want (but don't put all of them or your best stuff on the channel, 1-2 series at most (Random vids not in a playlist are technically ok but more than 3 parts if its like a mini series and try not to go over 7 randoms a week) cause you still want you channel to get it's proper buzz)
  • Collabs are infinite as long as at least 1 other member is a part of your series
  • No Re-Re Uploads unless you're do it as a rerun on the Premiere (But only 1 once a month can you rerun a vid) And make sure its dated
No Ads unless the following:
  • You're Using copyrighted Material

Goal:

• Just Have Fun
  • It's Not About The Money(If we somehow make ad'less money we'll figure it out when we get there)
  • Get Our Channels up and Our Affiliates up as well
Requirements:
  • A channel so I can review you and or at least a Discord so I can contact you. Webcam for age and gender confirmation only (or photo of your with middle finger point down and the other pointing diagonally lol) (I got a cam, don't use mine For Vids, but I have one).
  • Over 18 but close to 19 (over 20 preferably cause I'm 25 lol)
  • No Racism(The actual bad kind), No Sexism(The women in the kitchen kind), even No Transgender hate (Hmmm...The non Bugs Bunny)
  • There's a limit to jokes remember that...(but the bar is pretty high on that s**t because I'm hard to offend lmao)
My Resume:
  • Channel: Fost Da Gama
  • Discord: Fost Da Gama

• Style: Gamer (maybe commentary/ vloger/ chat ***** or whatever) I'm mainly rpg, jrpg, story mode, kind of tuber. I don't use web cams in my vids and I also use clips from time to time. I'm a first take few edit guy because to me mistakes make a funny, possibly informative and or entertaining. Don't do vids longer than 1 1/2 hr. per episodes just because of editing.

• Editing: 1- 4 Hours(Because I keep a lot most doesn't need editing or is turned into filler/ extras)
  • Likes: Anime, games, basketball, making fun of horror movies and some dramas/reality shows,Spanish Girls, girls girls girls(Jay- Z voice), pu...right I got off task, I fanfic read and write lol.
  • Dislikes:Hmmm. Non-equality basically.
  • Location or Where You From: Jersey (New Jersey, USA)
  • Warnings: I'm a big black man with a beard.

Last edited:
Back