Dating topics ideas?

JSacks

I have a 93% female fan base and my relationship tip videos seem to be a big hit when I target them to females (ex. How To Get a Guy To Like You). Do you have any dating/relationship video ideas that you can think of that apply to females? Any good ideas/topics I could use would be greatly appreciated! :)

don't always wait for the guy to make the first move!

idk, it's become a part of normal society for the guy to make the first move at all times. it's not even just to ask someone out. it's guys have to text first. or stuff like that. and some women take this and live by it strictly (now I said some. pretty sure there is a majority of women that make first moves all the time. idk). sometimes a women has to show that she's interested in a guy and give a sign, cuz the world has guy's like me that just don't have a clue!

just my two cents on the matter!

idk, it's become a part of normal society for the guy to make the first move at all times. it's not even just to ask someone out. it's guys have to text first. or stuff like that. and some women take this and live by it strictly (now I said some. pretty sure there is a majority of women that make first moves all the time. idk). sometimes a women has to show that she's interested in a guy and give a sign, cuz the world has guy's like me that just don't have a clue!

Wow I love this! Thanks!

How to get the guy you wants attention
How to get that guy in less than 60 seconds
Why you shouldnt be hitting on married men
Friends with benefits? Is it worth it?
Looks are not everything
Personality is not everything
Does size really matter with women
Looks VS Personality
How to turn that crush into a relationship
Friends first, dating second

Those are some I thought of there some are better than others :D

Uh god I hate that. It's become the norm because that's what "they" have made it. "All for equality, but I still won't ask him out" - GRRRR :grumpy2:

Looks are not everything
Looks VS Personality

Thanks I'll definitely use some of these! :)

Looks are not everything
Looks VS Personality

I would so love to see that video :p