Dating Another YouTuber

ErhanBurger

Anyone here ever done this? Do the unique but similar interest cause conflict or attraction? Personally, I've always been interested in the idea as you can speak eachother's language - what are your thoughts?

I mean, I think it's really about dating someone you're attracted to, rather than trying to date someone who does or doesn't do YouTube. But I have dated a few girls who made videos. My girlfriend right now is very involved with my channel (helping me come up with ideas and stuff), but she's too shy to be in videos. It's just kinda like sharing a hobby with anyone. You have someone to talk to about what you're interested in. Help each other grow each other's channels. But there's always that awkward decision you have to make about how much of your relationship is public. Fans might get obsessed with it, and trolls might try to sabotage it. And if the relationship goes south, there's bound to be fallout for both parties involved in their channels unless it's perfectly worked out. But if two people can manage to perfectly work that out, it's unlikely they'd be breaking up in the first place.

I don't think it would be a bad thing but I would say you shouldn't nessisarilly seek out another YouTuber but if you happen to date someone and they happen to do YouTube as well i don't think it would nessisarilly be a problem.

I know of a few large YouTubers that are in couples on screen and seems to work like a normal relationship.
By that I know some that have broken up also..

The only problem with this is the break up will be just as public and all over Youtube as well. That's another big thing to consider when making your relationship public like that.

I never dated anyone who does youtube, but I have dated someone who didn’t support what I did and make fun of me for being a freelance videographer. I don’t care if the person dies youtube or not but I prefer to date someone that has interest in what I do by asking me about it instead of making fun of me.

I never dated anyone who does youtube, but I have dated someone who didn’t support what I did and make fun of me for being a freelance videographer. I don’t care if the person dies youtube or not but I prefer to date someone that has interest in what I do by asking me about it instead of making fun of me.
Ugh.... that sucks when someone you date makes fun of your hobby, Youtube or not. That's always a deal breaker for me.

Back