Dashboard and Fullscreen, etc...

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The avatar option? Everyone has a avatar option already. You mean the partner banner options? They are all in the channel settings on you main page. Also your little banners are in there as well you know the ones that are seen above people videos. Everything is in that:
FH.png

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can monetize your videos but still not make any money when your Adsense account isn't approved yet.
You will show ads but won't make any money yet.
So the maker of the topic is right, yes if you get approved you can see your earnings etc.

akitadog24

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right I was asking the other guy. You're a partner then if you see the claim button instead of the dollar symbol.

Yes my video manager looks like that with the money symbol and mine is clicked on and says monetized. Im not making money off it though because I don't have adsense yet.

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes my video manager looks like that with the money symbol and mine is clicked on and says monetized. Im not making money off it though because I don't have adsense yet.
You just have to be accepted and than you can login via google.com/adsense ;)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh yes you have to be accepted before you can see the stats on you adsense homepage however knowing how long Google takes to do anything I'm not sure how long it will be before you see it. Anyways I try and let people know that's usually not wise to have adsense enabled because you can get banned pretty easily and once you're banned you can never make money with that channel again. So really it's something you don't want enabled imo. You wanna join a network and get protection from Google before you start and making money. I have seen to many people get banned for no reason. Just trying to let you know the reality of adsense but if you want to enable it is all up to you.

akitadog24

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh yes you have to be accepted before you can see the stats on you adsense homepage however knowing how long Google takes to do anything I'm not sure how long it will be before you see it. Anyways I try and let people know that's usually not wise to have adsense enabled because you can get banned pretty easily and once you're banned you can never make money with that channel again. So really it's something you don't want enabled imo. You wanna join a network and get protection from Google before you start and making money. I have seen to many people get banned for no reason. Just trying to let you know the reality of adsense but if you want to enable it is all up to you.
So what do you recommend doing instead of adsense

farouk hicham

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
i don't have adsens and iam with fullscreen, i need to activate adsens or it's automatic activate by fullscreen???? plz need answer