Dance Tag! lameful Luis style!

I can never forget, its okay.
b7etBa5.gif

lmao so good! remember when gifs were made just out of this video? now that boy became yttalk famous! even Vahnchands romanian gentleman didn't get this kind of buzz!

lmao so good! remember when gifs were made just out of this video? now that boy became yttalk famous! even Vahnchands romanian gentleman didn't get this kind of buzz!
I feel like we do not have enough gifs from that video to be fair, too many gif-able moments!

I need to go back and catch up on your videos now, its been too long since I watched them!
about that...... ya know how i said i was away from yttalk? i was sorta kinda away from youtube as well for even longer! lol not much happening with vahnchand except maybe two videos

about that...... ya know how i said i was away from yttalk? i was sorta kinda away from youtube as well for even longer! lol not much happening with vahnchand except maybe two videos
I know the feeling, I was uploading for a bit but just haven't had much time to pick it back up until now! And there's still a bunch I managed to miss anyway!

Back