Daily vlog

Thevdim

I will be starting school in a few months and planning on starting a vlogging channel to document my journey. I have seen many successful vlogs and not sure if any scripts were used or if there were any templates? If I go free flow without any reference points or scripts, my mind goes blank and sound awkward. Any tips or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you watched any vlog series like this before? It might help to see what format others use. I would at least make a list of items you want to talk about in each vlog that way you make sure you cover them all and won't have to catch your audience back up in a following video. It's important to keep them as up to date as possible since it will be as if they're following right along with your journey.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I would recommend to make some side notes with topics that you want to talk about and go for it, so it won´t sound too forced while keeping some flow!
You could also practice for a bit before filming so you will get some feeling on how it goes!

Have you watched any vlog series like this before? It might help to see what format others use. I would at least make a list of items you want to talk about in each vlog that way you make sure you cover them all and won't have to catch your audience back up in a following video. It's important to keep them as up to date as possible since it will be as if they're following right along with your journey.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for your input. I have watched a few and haven’t thought of analyzing it to see if they follow any format.

I would recommend to make some side notes with topics that you want to talk about and go for it, so it won´t sound too forced while keeping some flow!
You could also practice for a bit before filming so you will get some feeling on how it goes!

Side notes sounds like a great idea to keep the story together instead of rambling into topics without any set goal. Thanks

Back