Daily Question #4

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say that what scares me the most is death because....death buuut that would be way too deep and depressing so I'm just gonna say moths...they are so freaky and seem to only come out when you're about to fall asleep

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Hi I'm Alex Can you please keep your Q&A within one thread? As you can imagine, we don't want 365+ daily questions threads. You can always edit your original post to add the most recent question with perhaps a date deadline. Thanks!

Hi I'm Alex

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I was thinking about this problem yes, allright :)

Thank you guys for your answers :)

@Hi I'm Alex Can you please keep your Q&A within one thread? As you can imagine, we don't want 365+ daily questions threads. You can always edit your original post to add the most recent question with perhaps a date deadline. Thanks!

I need to update the title of my post everyday otherwise people won't know there's a new question and won't check it out. (For example go from Daily Question #1 to Daily Question #2).

How can I update the title of my post ? Or how can I join a new thread to an old one ?
(For example create Daily Question #4 and join it later to my original thread).

Do you have any solution for me ?

Thank you by advance.

Last edited:

Hi I'm Alex

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Thank you.

Daily Question #3 : In your opinion what is the best thing about youtube ?

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you.

Daily Question #3 : In your opinion what is the best thing about youtube ?
Probably the community, I've been having the hardest time this week and there's been people in the community that have given me glimpses of hope

Hi I'm Alex

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Probably the community, I've been having the hardest time this week and there's been people in the community that have given me glimpses of hope
That's so true, on youtube support is everything

[Daily Question #4] You are going to a lost Island, you can chose only 1 item to bring with you, what do you take ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Becky Keegan