Custom thumbnails not showing?

ZakIslam

For YT partners, anyone else's custom thumbnail option not showing when uploading videos? I have to wait till the video has been processed then refresh the video's edit page and then set the custom thumbnail.

Thats strange, mine is always there via this button. I upload it while its still uploading so I'm afraid I've never come across that before:
Capture.JPG
Bad example really as this video isn't out yet so I haven't made the thumbnail in this instance :oops:

it takes a few minutes to make them the custom thumbnails to show up ^^ Patience my friend ^^

It's always come up for me before. But today, I waited for several videos to upload and it never came up...
same prob here ^^ The time varies for the custom thumbnail to show up :( I have no idea why but it takes time XD After i dont know how long it shows up ^^ Yu actually have no other choice then waiting :( srry ^^

It's always come up for me before. But today, I waited for several videos to upload and it never came up...

Okay theres two different views coming into this thread, is it that you've added a thumbnail but its not showing or you can't find the button to upload one until its processed?

Okay theres two different views coming into this thread, is it that you've added a thumbnail but its not showing or you can't find the button to upload one until its processed?

It doesn't show the button at all to add a custom thumbnail when I'm initially uploading. The only way to choose a custom thumbnail is wait for the video to go live, refresh the page, and then it shows up as the image shown by you above.

For YT partners, anyone else's custom thumbnail option not showing when uploading videos? I have to wait till the video has been processed then refresh the video's edit page and then set the custom thumbnail.

It's a problem since yesterday.. go to google forums and you'll see. It seems another update glitch by Youtube. I seen what they have updated but in result the custom thumbnail not working while uploading :(

The custom thumbnail option should up while uploading when the link of the video is seen.. too bad we have to wait now for the default thumbnail before going to edit page and upload the custom one... it was a hassle when you want to schedule the video :crying:

Back