CURRENTLY MAKESHIFT Lilikoi's Controversial Graphics Shop | [still OPEN for 2 persons]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
I have some templates I made earlier so I can whip out some banners.
It's really minimalistic. Tell me what text you'd like over it.

NO, I will not make anything else. :shy2:

Lilikoi Juice's (Controversial) "If I Feel Like It" Graphics Shop | OPEN

• Currently accepting requests for [1] person. (1/17/2013)
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR ISSUE WITH MY REQUIREMENT, PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
THIS IS A "GRAPHIC REQUEST/SERVICE/OFFER" THREAD, NOT AN "OPINION ON HOW SOMEONE DOES THEIR GRAPHICS STUFF" THREAD. THIS IS A FREE SERVICE, GO COMPLAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I'm practicing on improving my graphic skills so let me make you--if you qualify--a banner or outro overlay.

1 person only! :cat2:

Requirements:
  • Must have at least 100 subscribers
  • Must have uploaded a video within the past week
  • Must use the banner (This isn't fan art, do not request one just to "request one")
  • Must not have any graphics channel (I do not make graphics for graphics channels or those who have one)

You can only choose:
  • The font color
  • The text content (What you want it to say)
  • Any social media site you want to include on the banner

Please do not:
  • Not read the above
  • Request one when the shop is closed. (I will ignore the request)
  • Send me a PM requesting one
  • Send me something to any place other than here to request one
  • Post your unnecessary opinions about how my requirement are "this" or "that" (Frankly, I don't give a derp)

**Everything is subject to my discretion. If you really, really, really, really want one and you are willing to use it, and do not have a graphics channel, then leave me a comment on this thread and I will think about it. Please post such requests during open shop.

I am very picky because it takes time for me to do graphics and I want to make sure--in my own way--it is put to good use.

Crysiez-Banner-1.1.png MarioBanner.png TrentVlogs_00000.png TrenvlogsTVOutro.png ONOHD1.1.png LilikoiAvatar 3_00000_00000.png

Last edited:
but what if someone doesn't like the banner you made? how can you force them to use it?
I can't force anyone to use it but they'll be noted negatively in my book and other people that I know in the community.

They shouldn't request anything from this thread it if they don't intend on using it, regardless of what I make for them.

If they don't know my graphic quality or abilities, then again, they shouldn't request one since I specifically stated that they have to use it.

I don't plan on putting up any samples because, well, 1) I'm too lazy, and 2) I'm just practicing. This is more or less for people who already know what I am capable of making and wouldn't mind being my guinea pig.

I can't force anyone to use it but they'll be noted negatively in my book and other people that I know in the community.

They shouldn't request anything from this thread it if they don't intend on using it, regardless of what I make for them.

If they don't know my graphic quality or abilities, then again, they shouldn't request one since I specifically stated that they have to use it.

I don't plan on putting up any samples because, well, 1) I'm too lazy, and 2) I'm just practicing. This is more or less for people who already know what I am capable of making and wouldn't mind being my guinea pig.
so you want someone with over 500 subscribers, someone who spent a long time creating a lot of high quality videos, to trust someone who is too lazy to provide samples, to brand the thing they spent hundreds of hours creating.
and if they don't use your stuff, which they've never seen, then they're the bad guy.

so you want someone with over 500 subscribers, someone who spent a long time creating a lot of high quality videos, to trust someone who is too lazy to provide samples, to brand the thing they spent hundreds of hours creating.
and if they don't use your stuff, which they've never seen, then they're the bad guy.

I make decently good banners and people who have seen my work (EDIT: people who have been active on this forum longer than you have) will likely agree.

If you or someone who is looking for one doesn't like my requirements or doesn't agree with them, they are free to get banners from someone else or pay money to have someone else make them.

I'm offering this for free and using this as an opportunity to practice and improve my work.

What is your problem?

You seem awfully picky for someone who is practicing. Whoever takes you up on the offer is doing you a favor by giving you something to practice on. Not the other way around. Just my 2 cents.

You seem awfully picky for someone who is practicing. Whoever takes you up on the offer is doing you a favor by giving you something to practice on. Not the other way around. Just my 2 cents.
Oh my gosh, I don't care about your 2-cents...

If you and everyone else do not want it then that is fine. I'm offering this for free. Please stop commenting about my requirements. Like I said, it is a free service. I am not asking for money. I am not asking for any mention. All I have are requirements on who I will make it for and that I will have design preference.

If you or others have a problem with it, all you simply have to do is not request one.

EDIT:

This is NOT an opinion thread. That is not what this forum section is for.

I am offering this for free. If you don't want it, that is fine. I am not taking any offense.
I am tired of these comments about how my requirements are "this" or "that".
They are MY requirements for MY FREE service.

When you make your own thread for your graphic services, feel free to make them however you want. This is mine, this is what I require and this is how I will do things.

I didn't realize how sensitive people on this thread can get over something that is FREE.

Last edited:
Reactions: NIP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back