Cross-platform application

Keenan78

Our hospital needs to develop a mobile app that would have an online appointment on the home page and possibly several other pages for news and information about the institution. Is it possible to create such an app cross-platform?

For the medical field, such applications are usually written. A huge plus is that cross-platform applications can run on any device on any operating system. And this is important when such an application can be used by all customers.

In areas such as medicine, cross-platform applications are very actively used. Each user needs to be provided with all the conveniences of making an appointment with you. Cross-platform applications just have full functionality for such purposes.

For a hospital or any other enterprise, it would be better if you hire your own programmer, since in the future your program needs to be monitored and updated. My task is much more difficult, I came up with an application that no programmer wants to mess with or can not. I followed the link, looked, I was interested in this server, I'll try to contact them...
:banghead:

Back