Cross-Network Collabs with AwesomenessTV

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
So I just saw this tweet from Missglamorazzi

2013-05-11_1115.png

She's a pretty big YouTuber (over 1 mill subs) and she's partnered with Big Frame. I'm surprised to see her doing anything with AwesomenessTV, but I'm guessing it could be a cross-network collab between Big Frame and AwesomenessTV? Have you guys seen other YouTubers do things like this for networks they are not a partner with?

This might be beside the point but ATV has to channels. One is their network channel and the other one is all where they do shows. I think she is working with their TV channel which isn't really affiliated with people in the network.

All of the networks I have worked with don't have any restrictions to who you can and can't work with. When I hosted content on TGN, I often had guests from other networks join my show and do whatever. Now if for whatever reason it hurts one network or another that is a different story! But it's YouTube we're a community. =)

I think you`re confused. ATV is not just a network.
I think she means a collab with their main channel :p
I'm not confused ... don't many networks also have their own channels? Why differentiate/separate them out as if they are separate businesses?

Back