Gaming Crimson Renegade Gaming is looking to try its first Collab! L4D?

CrimsonRenegadeGaming

Hello, I'm looking to collab with someone and I'm a little unsure about how to go about it. This is all new waters to me. I figured I'd start by playing a game that I'm familiar with, so I'd like to play Left 4 Dead 2 on the Xbox 360. I thought we'd do an episode of cooperative play with a mutation mode like Chainsaws only, then maybe a second episode of competitive play. One team plays as the survivors the other as the infected and see which team makes it further. Our channel is relatively new (just about a year old) so I don't really think I have any right to demand a minimum number of subscribers from those who want to collab with me (especially since I only have 9 subscribers myself). As I said, I'm new to the collab aspect of this, so I'm willing to learn. I do want to let you know I do NOT have a webcam so I cannot do a facecam right now, but I believe I'm flexible enough to do just about anything else needed. Any advice? Any takers? Thanks. I'm off work this week (5-1 through 5-7) so I have a flexible schedule for recording. Just respond here or shoot me a PM and we can work out the details. Hope to hear from you! Thanks a lot!

-Scoryth
of the Crimson Renegades

Back