Creepers...

girl u gotta remember most guys are repressed because they dont know how to talk to a girl they like without creeping her out or making a idiot out of himself lol u take that and add with it the security of being 1000 miles away and ur gonna have a bunch of dudes u probily wouldnt talk that way if they actually saw you who are willing to say anything if they think there's the smallest chance itll work lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1366387965,1366387795][/DOUBLEPOST]i was actually at one of my friend's house's playing video games and she checked her online dating site messages and got one of the most jacked up messages ive ever seen someone get in my life lmao she got hella mad but i convinced her to let me talk to him :) i actually made a video on my page called cybersex gone wrong showing what happened lol might give u some good ideas on how to deal with sicko's on the internet :) your welcome

I don't have any internet women creepers yet, I imagine if I start getting messages from women in prison I'd be worried.

I would probably tell them respectfully to stop. Anything other than that they will think you are flirting or something crazy like that. That or start posting you have bf, that might work!

I have had a couple through the years, most recently a tumblr person. I just block them. It's hard to pick them out due to normal people also wanting to talk to you.

I generally don't talk to more than a couple people, partially to avoid any situations like this and partially because even nice people can be exasperating for me. Social interaction is something I handle best in moderation.

That sounds pitiful.

You should feel lucky. You have opposite sex, hopefully same age creepers. Since my channel is a gaming channel I get creeped on by young kids, same sex. Course it's not about the boom boom, thank god.

But that's the life of a youtuber or anybody even semi-famous. You will have fans that are SUPER FANS, and they want to talk to you and even call you. You have to ride the fine line of thanking them for being a big fan etc, but not encouraging even more creeping.

Yep, I'm ignoring them... Thanks for all the help. It's not even worth my time to entertain them. I could be doing something worth the while. :)

Back