Creator X Partnership start questions

OsGamesDePC

Hi guys, I am Brazilian and I came to ask a question about the network's creator x fullscreen. I sent my channel for they, so i received an email saying I was accepted and if had less than 18 years should I send the email from my parents. I sent the parents email, and it's a long time and they do not respond, how much time in average does take? HELP!

Hi guys, I am Brazilian and I came to ask a question about the network's creator x fullscreen. I sent my channel for they, so i received an email saying I was accepted and if had less than 18 years should I send the email from my parents. I sent the parents email, and it's a long time and they do not respond, how much time in average does take? HELP!
A week

Thanks for the interest!

What date did you send the email with your parent's email address?

Have you checked all email addresses and spamboxes? (the answer often lies here)

Otherwise, partnering is kind of a methodical process. Just takes time. :)

Thanks for the interest!

What date did you send the email with your parent's email address?

Have you checked all email addresses and spamboxes? (the answer often lies here)

Otherwise, partnering is kind of a methodical process. Just takes time. :)

Ok, thank you creator x, i will wait :D

Man I'm sorry, was on Thursday who told me that I was accepted, I'm sorry, I was rushed through, now I understand that it is a kind of methodical process :D
Oh, no worries! Just trying to get an idea of what to tell you on response time... that's all. ;)

Response time after age verification or sending parents email is currently at 3 business days. So, you're looking at getting a response by Wed the 23rd at the same time as last email. (weekend and MLK day don't count) If you don't have it by then, feel free to PM us or post to our profile! :)

Also, important to keep checking all possible email addresses and spamboxes. (quite often, this is the issue)

Thanks for joining and good luck!

Oh, no worries! Just trying to get an idea of what to tell you on response time... that's all. ;)

Response time after age verification or sending parents email is currently at 3 business days. So, you're looking at getting a response by Wed the 23rd at the same time as last email. (weekend and MLK day don't count) If you don't have it by then, feel free to PM us or post to our profile! :)

Also, important to keep checking all possible email addresses and spamboxes. (quite often, this is the issue)

Thanks for joining and good luck!

Ok Thanks!

Back