Creator Studio Problems

I use a video editor on my computer most of the time, but when I do spirit box sessions I find the creator studio is better than my editor for listening to it and adding in text as I go. I've been trying to finish editing this one video, but every time I get halfway through I get an error message. This has been happening for the past three days. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems? It's driving me crazy. haha

researched it as i never had that error so far.

World’s top video sharing website YouTube is reported to be down on occasions around the globe. At such times regular YouTube users complain of getting a continuous 500 Internal Server Error.

Frequently, YouTube users face 500 Internal Server Error problem for about an hour and or two, which stop them from accessing their favorite videos. In fact, users get so annoyed by this error that they started tweeting about this at a rate of two tweets in a minute, all are asking about this 500 Internal Server Error, nothing else.

YouTube may face problems from time to time these days and major among them being the case of piracy. Some experts are saying that this error occurred once because YouTube was trying to implement some new security features to stop piracy and other threats to the site. These changes might include stopping the users from downloading the videos, removal of copy-righted stuff, etc. So, this could cause the server the downtime resulting in a 500 Internal Server Error.

YouTube 500 Internal Server Error
The 500 Internal Server Error which annoys YouTube users is a general response error which occurs only when any request thrown off the server is not being able to find its right path or not being able to perform, the particular task or when the root cause for the problem cannot be identified.

Some more info on 500 internal server error:
The Web server (running the Web Site) encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser) for access to the requested link

This is a ‘catch-all’ error generated by the Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyze these logs.

500 errors in the H T T P cycle:

Any client (e.g. your Web browser) goes through the following cycle when it communicates with the Web server:
  • Obtain an IP address from the IP name of the site (the site URL without the leading ‘h t t p). This lookup (conversion of IP name to IP address) is provided by domain name servers .
  • Open an IP socket connection to that IP address.
  • Write an H T T P data stream through that socket.
  • Receive an H T T P data stream back from the Web server in response. This data stream contains status codes whose values are determined by the H T T P protocol. Parse this data stream for status codes and other useful information.
This error occurs in the final step above when the client receives an H T T P status code that it recognizes as ‘500’.

Fixing 500 internal server errors : This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyze the logs which should give further information about the error.

In other words, there is nothing you can do about it. Youtube needs to server fix it.

Back