Creator studio not updating

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Anyone else facing this problem? I can no longer access the classic studio on my iPad when I request the desktop site, only on an actual laptop and the new creator studio doesn’t work on my iPad. So I downloaded the creator studio app but my subscriber and view count hasn’t been updated in 3 days.

Anyone know if there is a way to default to the classic studio?

I have the same problem, the creator studio app on iPad and iPhone never updates so I always need to see my computer, I just stop checking that info on iPad. I believe I asked Youtube on twitter and they said it was normal the sub count will varies so I guess is a rip.

To answer your question, I just googled YouTube Studio on Safari, logged in and I was automatically redirected to the desktop version. If you click on the Share Button on iPad, down there you can request Desktop Site. Hope it helps !

Thanks for the reply!
I can request the desktop site just fine. But whether I use my bookmark or I use a Google link, it always transfers me to the creator studio which fails to load on my iPad

my youtube studio app works fine on my phone, but some stats like watch time update quicker on the app than it does from the creator studio on my laptop. but other stats like sub count can take days to update on my mobile app.

my youtube studio app works fine on my phone, but some stats like watch time update quicker on the app than it does from the creator studio on my laptop. but other stats like sub count can take days to update on my mobile app.

Yeah I have the same problem, I don't understand why something so simple doesn't work,, I mean you can see you sub count live in other places no? It's annoying I can't trust the app to see my subscribers count specially when I'm close to a milestone and according to YouTube is normal lol,, well gg I guess

Back